Thursday, August 27, 2009

Catching up!





Wow! it has been a while since I blogged! I thought I would catch up a bit. In March, The kids stayed busy with school, basketball, Keepers,(Keepers of the Faith is a faith based type of scouts program) and more.
To the right you see a bunch of boys, this is the group of boys in our Keepers group.

The group of girls is our Keepers girls. They are showing off the rag dolls they were thrilled to make!
During the school year, we are involved in a cooperative class with other moms that meets at our house. Pictured above is the kids gathered around an experiment that they were learning about... ice and how cold it is on mars.... at least I think it was mars... I did not teach that class. :) The kids could tell you though!

The other pictures are of us enjoying basketball. A and C loved basketball this year. They were thrilled to be able to be on the same team... which was very special. T and Rick enjoyed "snuggling" and watching the games while cheering wildly... and I do mean wildly.

A really came out of the woodwork this year in Basketball. She bearly practiced all off season and went right to it on the court. C had not played for 2 years and improved tons over the season...

Well, that is MArch in a nut shell... now more to come!

No comments: