I think I do this every fall... But I want to try to post more often and do less Facebook. These things will be remembered... so I want to make them a priority. I will try.
I am going to start at our summer vacation this year. We had the privilege to go to MA to go see Amy's parents over the 4th of July.

The kids actually wanted to pose for a friend of their grandparents during a July 4th celebration.

Yes, I played wiffle ball as well. Even got a few hits!

"She's a homerun hitter..."

One last game before surgery!

Oh yeah! (he changed his clothes so he could be "ready to play." (notice the socks).
A got several hits as well. The Z fam rocked wiffle ball that night and had a "ball" together with all the clan!


Later that week, the kids put on a puppet show for the adults. (with lots of my brother's and my old stuffed animals. :) )

Something about puddles and boys. He jumpped in it for over 20 min(soaked to the bone) but he loved it (and mom finally let him. LOL)

Fun at Cape Cod. (beach behind us)

The start of THE HOLE!

Do you see her? It was so deep, water was seeping in. What fun!

Protecting "the hole"

Making the wall around "the hole"
If you look to the left. T is throwing rocks... that was his favorite thing to do at the beach.
We had a wonderful day with Grandma and Grandpa in Cape Cod that day! We drove home exhausted but really enjoyed being together.
No comments:
Post a Comment